Tuesday, May 24, 2005

House Olympics 2

argh.
today's olympics started off okae.
the onli thing that was holding the crowd back was the cards.
the animal stapler thing was so funn!!!!
kinda cute.
but super hard to staple.
then had to go over to L2 to settle some probs.
on the way there.
i got assigned to help with security again!
argh.
me, jena and shereen nearly died by upper sec recess.
so freaking hungry!!
and like my gastric juices were screaming to get out.
i got sooo pissed that i went to look for nigel.
cox i wanted him to take over.
and i cudn find him anywhere!!!
and i was dying.
then he finally appeared.
and he rubbed my tummie.
wth.
dun touch me man.
then me, jena, shereen, nisha went to have break.
then we went up.
bud then, zy had taken over.
so i could go patrolling.
while i was at the first floor.
shao wei came up and gave me a super duper freaking hot cupcake.
i swear it was so hot that i held it by the wrapper.
bloody hell.
then walked round and round.
hahax.
till nish tld me that she had a complain lar.
so i went up and talked to her.
then we had debrief.
then council meeting.
first me and fatin go madd.
we started chanting council mtg mrl. council mtg mrl.
then we ran out of the hall and rushed up the stairs.
then xiaohui and joce joined in.
xh was spraying water at jocelyn.
i shrieked and ran away.
then we went into the library to do our stuff.
aft that council members that were there snuck into the interview room.
what happened there i CANT TELL U!!!
HAWHAWHAW.
all i can say is congratulations to all the nominees.
hahahaha.
then went home aft that.


went online.
then sam smsed me.
asking me if she can go to my hse.
so i said okae.
then sharon smsed few mins ltr asking the same qn.
but its cox she had to use the printer.
her comp spoil.
then we talked about alot of rubbish.
then sam had to leave.
so left me and sharon.
i let her use the comp.
i happily watching CSI.
all of a sudden.
she ' EY!!' in my ear.
and i got a huge shock lar.
she burn and burn and burn the CDs.
including the funny album.
lao shu ai da mi.
wth?
who bloody names their albums liddat lar.
gay sial.
then sharon left.
and i'm free!!!!
whaahahahahhahhhhahahhaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment