Wednesday, May 25, 2005

bus drivers these days.

tution never seem to drag for soo long before.
went for dinner then went home.
we were in the queue for 969.
then it came so we went up.
both of us had our mp3s blasting in our ears.
both of us din have our ez-links with us.
so we had to pay by coins.
as i was walking in.
i saw like somebody waving at me.
so i stopped.
the bus driver was trying to tell me something.
so i took off my earpiece.
the convo went like this.

bus driver: 'how much you pay?'
me: '55cents lar!'
bus driver: 'then your friend how old?'
me: ' she student lar.'
bus driver: 'then how much she pay?'
me: '55cents lar!'
bus driver: 'where you going?'
me: 'Yishun.'
bus driver: 'pay 1.60.'
me: 'why should i pay 1.60?'
bus driver: 'you adult what.'
me: 'i'm not an adult what.' -gives an attitude.
bus driver: 'you look so old of course adult lar.'
me: 'i'ma student lar.'
bus driver: 'show me your ID.'
me: 'i lost it.'
bus driver: 'then show me your identity.'
me: ' i just said that i dun have it!'
bus driver: 'you must show me your identity if not got pourblem.'
me: 'if i bloody had it i wud have shown the stupid thing to you!!'
bus driver: 'show me your IC.'
me: ' i SAID I DUN HAVE IT WITH ME. WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?'
bus driver: 'you must show me your identification.'
me: 'wtf. i tell u i dun have any identification with me rite??'
bus driver: -shuts up-
me: -stalks off- 'bitch!' -loudly-
me tell friend: ' i really dun know what's his problem. tell him that i got no ID he still insist on it.'
friend: -shrugs-

i dun get wtf is his problem.
its not as if i'm lying.
and since when does looking older means that we need to pay more for bus fares??
so now looking older is a crime??
geez.
what's his deal.
bus drivers these days.
how gaay can they get??

No comments:

Post a Comment