Monday, August 31, 2009

Updates.

I've been happy these days, till Adam decided to pull a joke on me.

I'm one pampered bitch, manja as the malays would call it. Its been a long time since i've been treated this way, and it does feel damn shiok to be able to rely on someone for once. So i'm a happy bitch.


Installed BMW air-horns, thanks to the crazy drivers on the roads.

Traded tanks with Marco's tw. Its matt black.

Look at it, look at the amazing tank.

Then as a whole, she's almost perfect.

But Medusa is ill. She needs to go for a small operation because her engine is making this weird ticking noise, its driving me mad. I cannot stand weird noises on bikes. I must have her cured. Soon perhaps, when i get my pay.

A little sneak peek of Marco's tw project. He's quite enthusiastic about it, and we've been at the bike shop every day this week. I've fallen sick, like finally really. At least i dun feel half fucked all the time. Now i just feel fucked, not literally of course.


An attempt to create a Harley look, but the ex-owner failed terribly.


Stripped naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment