Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No sleep= Grumps.

I am now very very sure that i am not a morning person.

I had some gay workshops on Monday and it was the gayest alive. Do i look like i need workshops for presentation and moral values?

Stop bloody wasting my freaking time.

I ended up snapping in Marketing class, at the lecturer, when he decided to probe about why i looked so down. I started writing my thoughts onto a piece of paper, writing out how i felt and what will happened. I felt that it was time to walk away. It was horrible, i felt horrible. I TKO after that and only woke up when class ended.

But, there are some losers who cannot keep their bloody mouths shut at all. What happens with Adam and i, doesnt even concern you one little bit. Stop trying your best to be "old friends" with me so that you can fit in with my clique of people. You and i, just dun gel, at all. So stop trying your best to make things happen.

This is teletubs, Po.

Our presentation day finally loomed into reality. We were all so excited, calling and msning one another, the night before, asking what the other party was wearing.

We all arrived decked out like we were going for somebody's wedding. It was so much fun and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Angelie and i.

Alcan (the sexy beast) and i.

Katie (in five inch wedges) and i.

Shak and Adam.

Shak, Maximoose, Alcan and Allie.

Ahdum and i.

Sherman

My group's picture. Dun ask me what the fella is doing to my photo.

We had one heck of a long day, with our presentation getting cut into half and all. I was angry, but my strained calfs upstaged my anger. My three inch heels are no joke man.

We went for dinner and coffee, then it was home sweet home after that. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment