Friday, May 08, 2009

Happenings.

I had my first class test.

It was the worst day of my life. I studied and still i couldnt answer properly. I dun understand why. I was quite flustered and Adam wasnt making things any better. The fella was making me stressed, and by the time i went out of the classroom, my hair was like all over the place.

I hate Marketing.

My class is still fun, although there are alot of complex situations happening, and i have no idea why i am like the intermediary for everyone.

Tsk.


We are like hardcore smokers. We come out smoke only, like big problem happened.

I dun know why ah, half my class smokes. So its like hardcore smoking gang balls. Its so fun to have a cigarette and talk cock outside the school gate.

Fiona, Nick, Ahdum.


Fiona, Bryan.

Ahdum, Max, Shak, Angelie.

Ahdum and Fiona!

Girls at the smoking area.

No comments:

Post a Comment