Sunday, May 03, 2009

First class outing!

I have the best classmates ever.

We had to do this self-introductory thing for our first Communications lesson and my group did about, "Why are you here?" thing.

It was bloody hilarious.

Adam: "My name is Adam, i just finished Army, i'm here because i got no purpose in life."

Then thats it, all the nonsense started from this fella.

Derrick: "I'm Derrick, i'm here because nobody wants me."
Mike: "I'm Mike, i never go for holiday before, just go KL, eat and come back."


Fucking funny, my class.

We went out for class outing the other night. It was shit funny, because there were like close to thirty of us that went.

The nonsense games that we played, and the freaking eight towers we consumed. It was all good man.

I really had alot of fun that night. Cheers to you, DMCD0949A.


No comments:

Post a Comment