Monday, March 15, 2010

Monica's House

I met Monica.

A long time ago, when i was alot younger. I thought of myself as unattractive and undesireable. I thought that no men will love me for who i am. I became "fake" and thought that i had to be a slut on the outside to have people love me.

But i was very wrong.

Monica showed me how i would be at her age, because as a alpha female, i was more determined and focused than most of my peers. Even if i were to meet any alpha female they'll be "makaned" by me because of my ever strong personality.

After all the men that i've ever loved and gone through, i realised that none of them were good enough for me because they couldnt accept me for who i am.

Melvin, Zee, even M.

I nearly died for Melvin when i was 18, looking back, i think that i was sucha retarded fucker. I wanted to take my own life for some guy that wasnt even worth it. He led me on, even though he wasnt interested in me. My whole life crashed because of him, i was only 18. So young and innocent.

Then after him i moved on, i started working and i thought of nightlife as my career. Zee came into my life and i thought that things would be better, but no i was wrong. Another lying cheating bastard.

Then after that i decided that it was enough.

I told myself that i wouldnt cry over any other men ever again.

But i broke that promise to myself many many times.

Over and over.

I cried and cried. I thought my world will never be the same ever again.

But i lived. Till today i'm 22 and i'm earning my own income, i have my own credit card, my own mobile line.

M came into my life when i started riding, i thought he was the one, but still it fell apart. I loved him like nothing else. I thought he was the one, the one that i can spend the rest of my life with, but no.

Once again, i was let down.

Monica showed me how her life can be so fabulous without a man. Her house is to die for, the music she can switch on- trance the night away.

I know what i want, i dun want a man to slow me down. I want to be successful, to know me for me. To earn my own money and spend it how i like to spend it. To ride whatever bike i wanna buy and most of all to live my own life.

I love myself and i will not let anyone tell me what i can and cannot do. I am an alpha female and nobody can do anything about it.

This is what life has taught me until now. Bring on the future, because i am not afraid of any challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment