Saturday, April 18, 2009

You is feeling?

I is feeling retarded.

I went down to Queensway to pay for my school fees yesterday. The queue number states that i need only wait for a maximum of twenty minutes. But it was major bullshit please. I waited for half an hour because a whole bunch of students came in and one by one, they kept interrupting the counter staff. I was bloody annoyed because what is the bloody point of taking a queue number when there are like fifty other people cutting in?!~

When my number was called, i walked over to the counter where this China girl was hogging the seat, she was speaking in rapid chinese to the course consultant and the counsultant kept telling her to speak english. It was very disturbing for me because i couldn't talk to my course consultant properly.

In the end, i finally got things done, and so i left.

When i walked back to the canteen, everyone turned to stare. I guess its because of my appearance again.

I left campus to meet Bedah at Ikea for a late lunch. I got onto 855 and i was busy texting and answering calls, so i didnt take much notice of where the bus was going. When i finally looked up, like six bus-stops away, i realised that on my way to campus, i didnt see Ikea.

So i called Bedah to confirm, and yes, i was on the wrong bus.

I gave up on buses after that and cabbed to Ikea.

We ate at Ikea and i bought a bear for Jean. Jean's been feeling down these days, so i bought her something to cheer her up.

After Ikea i went to meet Jean at Plaza. We went for a snack, and i would say its a snack cos Jean didnt eat much. Did more shopping at Cotton On, because i needed clothes for school. Then we went into La Senza to check out bras and undies.

We went home around 11pm because i was mother tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment