Thursday, April 16, 2009

UPDATE.

I need to go back to work. All this bumming around is making me tired.

I went shopping with Neh on Tuesday. I couldnt sleep thus i went down to return my uniform to my ex-workplace. Then i got bored, so i called Neh.

Met up in Tamp to explore the new shopping mall. It was quite happening there, plenty of people. I nearly died because of the bloody load i was carrying, i had six ashtrays, twelve Patron shot glasses and my boots. My shoulder had red marks and my hands had no sensation at all.

I was dog tired.

But i couldnt sleep.

We shopped at Topshop where i bought a dress. A dress i tell you, its quite cute. All it needs is a belt.

Then we went to buy leggings, which i do not wear whatsoever. So i got fishnets instead. And because we had to wait for Neh's mom to transfer her money, we went for some food at Secret Recipe. The service was horrible, slow and all, but i can understand. But you cannot possibly want me to be understanding when you serve my friend a chipped glass?

And the chip in the glass was quite substantial, Neh says my eyesight is damn sharp.

I waved the server over and showed her the glass, she never even apologise or anything, she just took the glass away and replaced it.

Wow. Powerful "service".

Anyway, we just paid the bill and wrote a feedback card for them.

Oh, and i kept getting stares for all my tattoos, for the bigger pieces at least. It still amazes me that people can walk by you with their mouths wide open and not pay any attention to where they're going.

But i'm relatively used to it already.

We went to draw money and it was back to Topshop again, where we tried on like 2347597238 more clothes and Nehfell in love with like almost all the clothes.

So i told i'll put them all on my card first, then she can pay me back later.

Total bill was like $187 something, my card cannot go through lah. So the salesgirl swiped a $100 on it first to see if it'll go through, then the rest can pay by cash. We did just that and everything was okay.

We were both mother tired to the max so we sat down somewhere to have one last smoke before leaving, and thats when i saw Szemin and Bev, so four of us sat down and talked for awhile before leaving.

I was dog tired to the max and i knock out at midnight, and woke up only at 7am. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment