Sunday, April 08, 2007

I swear.

I swear i'll fucking blog about whatever thats going on by tonight.

Provided that i get back home before midnight. =)





[/edit]





I slept like a pig and i didnt even go out. What a waste of my off day. Anyway, my chalet was one boring shit. There was nothing to do and nothing was planned for us to do. It was boring shit and i so wanted to shoot myself. If only i brought EC along.

Anyway, do not ever drink one whole or most of one bottle of black label to yourself because you will end up getting bruises that you dun know how in the world they came about.

Like these.








Fyi, the bruises have faded by alot since i got them because i had no time to take photos of them. They were a delicious purple when i got them, which hurt like a bitch whenever i brushed against them.

So please take my advice and not do anything stupid with premium whiskey. Especially if it involves playing blackjack and other stupid stunts.

I went back on Day two in early evening because there was nothing to do.

So i went clubbing with Clara at night! We went to somewhere and Narene and Neh joined us later. Narene is so cute please.

I got bloody high after like alot of drinks and then it was to Zouk. Velvet was fucking boring, esp when you're high. So we went to Phuture and i got elbowed because these two idiots were fighting right in front of me. Fuck them lah. Stupid cheebyes who dun know how to enjoy.

We left at 430am and it was home sweet home for us.