Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fuck Fbar.

Perhaps its really time to leave.

I dun know why, but somehow i dun feel like bothering myself with any of Fbar's shit anymore. Even i dun know why i have such fucked up thoughts. Maybe its like what A says i am, i'm fucked up and slacking.

But still, i dun think i give a shit. And i dun know why.

Perhaps i stopped fighting for Captain a long time ago. Perhaps i gave up on myself. I wont and will never know.

R says he's sad with my actions, just because i enquired who did this particular duty on the day i was off. I supposed he got scolded, and i feel that he's taking it out on me, just because he got scolded and i didnt. I felt like telling him to fuck off, because its not as if i didnt get any scoldings when i did something wrong. Isnt it supposed to be fair? Then again, life isnt fair.

Who the hell cares about the team? Oh wait, team? MY FOOT.

Nobody gives a shit.

Maybe Pam, because she asked me not to tender.

R can have Captain for all i care. Why would i want a post that pays me less than a hundred more, that comes with alot more shit to do? I would rather not.

Yes, i may be disappointing somebody who thinks thought i'm a superstar. But not anymore, this superstar is burnt out. I tired of working like a cow for that meagre sum of money thats not even enough for me to live on. Why must i make myself suffer? As if working like a cow is not enough but with pay delays, irregular dinner breaks (like at 2am please) and other fucked up shit. I've had enough, no more being nice.

I bite back now.

My life is so fucked up that i dun even have life anymore, whether i'm working or not, its still down to the workplace, returning my pay to the company by spending it on drinks. I dun even know why i'm doing this, i really dun.

Memory's failing me, i get confused suddenly and i make mistakes. Then i get fucked because i made a mistake. It feels as if i'm a robot already, not allowed to do anything i think its right, but to follow another person's permission and i'm supposed to understand.

Fuck understanding, i dun want to understand anymore. For what fuck i understand?

Maybe i should stay on awhile to help with his third outlet. I used to be, after all, trained in fine dining.

My life sucks, level of tolerance is waning.