Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today.

Today i passed my 2A.

But it didn't feel as euphoric as passing 2B. This time, all lessons and test was passed at first attempts. I should feel happy, jubilant even.

But no.

Because you weren't there.

When i said i wanted you out of my life...I meant it.

Now, after so many months. I regret. But you let go of the bond yourself.



I dun know what happened with our oh-so-strong friendship. It was unbreakable, like diamonds cast in stone.

In the end, the tears still washed the dust from the crushed diamonds away.

You couldn't accept a person's change. But you expect others to forgive you for your change. Tell me, how is this thinking acceptable, even for you?

I am the proudest and the one with the most opinions, but i could accept her and gave her a second chance. You were the sweetest, with honeyed lips that made me laugh. But you still couldn't look past yourself to give others a second chance.

Why?

I knew the consequences, the backlash would come.

But it all snowballed into today, where you filled most of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment