Sunday, October 07, 2007

New offer.

I dun think i'm going to wait for the PR offer anymore.

I dun even know why i bothered to wait in the first place. I am sucha naive bitch sometimes. I should have just bulid up my database then go into PR, it wouldnt be too late also. Sometimes, i think i'm waay past my own age.

Oh well, i think too much, bottom line.

I got an offer today. How it happened was quite interesting. I was walking back from break with Brant and Faz when i see this guy beckoning me over to his side, i thought he was signalling to Brant, so i looked away. Then i looked up again, he was pointing at me, calling me over.

What he said and what i answered is private. But he did offer me a position to lead his team. I dun have a problem with taking up his offer, but then again, i know nuts of the details also. So i think i have to find out before i make my decision.

Rah. Why is life so difficult to comprehend nowadays?