Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random entry.

Life is still mundane.



I got more piercings. Re-pierced my right monroe and got the left one done. Initially i wanted my cheeks done, but VO doesnt have studs that are long enough!


I know my hair is abit Chao Ah Lian-ish. But its going for another change soon! Preferably red, cos Lauda aka Alan says red suits me. Fiery character, says my friend.



I hate to fall sick, because i dun like to stay at home. Momma just trot on a cockroach. How ick is that.


Which reminds me of that day when i went out for lunch with her. I had soft shell crab curry and i was about to take a bite when i realised that there was a eye looking at me from my spoon. My reaction was immediate drop spoon and run away. Now even when i think about it, its still gross. Best of all, upon closer inspection, it looked like a cockroach.


ICK.


DOUBLE ICK.


GROSS GROSS GROSS.


I was disgusted to the core please! Enough about cockroaches, i shouldnt be blogging about them anyway.


I did an event on Live to Dream some days back. It was a morning event, i was like the only one that was early/on time. It was quite a relaxed event, like all morning ones. Basically needed to make sure they had drinks and all.






The lot of us that did the event. Nice photo! I like!



Loner! HAHAH.