Saturday, July 17, 2004

Speech Day/ Passion Arts.

had speech da n passion arts dry run todae..speech dae lasted for soo long..i came at 12.30pm..n it was still going on..wtf..soo long sial..den had to chase for da who-nv-cum-list..wtf..cant u ppl jux gimmie w/o me asking for it??den was bored den went to da canteen..boy~~do i soo regret dat decision..shaiful saw me~~n he asked me to cum here..i froze..shaifuL: fiona. wad is this?? y ur manpower soo little todae?? din i tell u i want full strength??fiona: yarr. i told dem to tell oreadi..mayb dey gt other stuff like cca n all??shaifuL: i dun care..i want da list for who nv cum for todae..fioNa: JLOs onli ar??shaifuL: including SEOs..i dun care..on mondae i'm gonna start effing ppl..fioNa: *nodS* okae..where r u doRiee??i waNNa kiLL mySeLf..deN gt aNotheR boMb..fiz n me were talking..for sum apparent reason..he kept touching my hair..deres nothing between us..he's my bro..i'm his sis..den fb came up to me n fiz..fioNa: i jux wanna tell u dat i hope dat da tings dat da x-co has said n all da stuff we r nt happie wif r kept to ouselves..fb: ey..i told shaw wai abt da "ting" leh..fioNa: *shoCkeD* u arent supposed to tell!!!!~~fb: y nt?? i sae oreadi wad..*laffs*fioNa: ix nt a joke!! ms uma ask us nt to sae!!!fb: bud i oreadi sae wad..so??fioNa: *stalks off*ix lyk i jux reminded him n he oreadi told??wtf??so i tld ms uma..n she was practically spitting blood..nobody was supposed to kw..bud ix lyk everyone will kw nw..cox fb cant kip his fat mouth shut..n shaiful was effing me n all..i took da blame again..n worst of all..ms uma's words cut thru me..mS uMa to shaifuL: how can i wrk wif a comm dat i cant even trust??i felt da pain of dose words..can u imagine??we were told to shut up..bud he din shut up???n ix was clear dat we werent supposed to sae???SHUT UR FAT MOUTH UP ASSFACE!!!~~~deN weNt foR da speeCh dae debRief..hazeL took soo long..me n nigel were talking abt stuff..we were sharing our ideas..den i rmbered..fiz was dere when fb told me dat he leaked da secret..so i told fiz nt to tell..den fb nt happie..fb: u ask ppl nt to tell bud u tell urself..fuck..fioNa: xcuse me?? i told?? u've gone n told da bloody world!!fb: den u tell hafiz for wad??fioNa: i waS asking im nt to tell k?? unlike u..fb: so nw u can sae i cannot sae larr!!fioNa: i nv even sae aniting in da 1st place..fb: aiyah!! dun cum n bluff larr!!fioNa: *gets up* so nw u blaming me for wad U said lar!!fb: u can sae i cannot sae larr!!*advances towards fb..fiz grabbs me n pushes me back*fioNa: i nv even said aniting abt it larr..dun u dare cum n push da blame k..fb: u dun cum n gif me this fuck!!fiz pushed me awae..fioNa: *whacks fiz* y did u push me awae??fiZ: u cant do tis..u're da chairman..fioNa: jux lemmie at him..farking unfair!!fiz: life's nv fair..fioNa: i dun care..he soo smart go n face his own mistakes larr..to fb..fioNa: u soo smart go n rectify ur mistakes larr!!fb: i dun care oreadi..u x-co oso nv involve me..y shd i care..fioNa: dats cox u DUN TAKE initiative to get involved k!!*fioNa stalks off*sits on da bench..weNt to da toilet to cry..fatin came in..she asked wad happened..soo i told he dat fb blame me for da mistake dat HE made..wads tis world cuming to???y am i geddin da blame for sum1 else's mistakes??y??urgh..

No comments:

Post a Comment